For the brave Jan, who immediately sent in a request to be interviewed, here are your questions. Looking forward to reading the answers!
- Springers are wonderful things. How did you wind up with Banjo and where did he get his name?
- Why did you choose angoras as a fiber animal to breed, and why did you choose the breed you have?
- Do you live in the area where you were born, and if not, what brought you to the place you live now?
- Are your interests lasting ones or do you enjoy getting involved in new activities, leaving the old ones behind?
- What's your favorite activity on a rainy day?
1. Are you normally a planner or is this a new idea for you?
2. How did you get interested in fiber pursuits and what is your favorite?
3. What do you like about the area where you live? What do you dislike?
4. Do any animals share your life? If so, who are they? If not, why not?
5. What do you find more enjoyable about blogging? Most challenging?